Thursday, October 18, 2007

TIME FLIES

It seems that each day is like a breeze across your face, felt for a moment then gone. I'm not making excuses, mind you, just an observation about life. To be honest, I'm not sure what I want this blog to be. Maybe it is a commentary about my life or perhaps it is an in depth look at my life as a photographer. Anyway, here I am trying to make some sense of who I am and why.

Lately I have explored the photographic images from my more-or-less recent trips to places like Maine, San Diego, and, of course, France. I say of course France because of my strong attachments to that country -- my wife is a native born Parisien, and I have been to France many times over the years we have been married. The majority of the photos at my website are of French subjects, and those taken some years ago in the Holy Land.

If anyone has an interest in such matters, I invite you to look at my website and tell me what you think of the feelings my photos encourage -- if any. I try create images that will lift the spirits of the people who look at them.

No comments: